Manchar Last of the Lake People is aimed to raise awareness about the dire situation the ecology of Machar faces. Manchar is one of the biggest lakes of Asia that used to be home to thousands of fishermen, migratory birds from across the globe and a flourishing thriving flora sustaining wide varieties of fauna especially fish. It is a story of a paradise lost due to the pollution caused by an industrial drain which has all but destroyed the eco system of Manchar and along with it the livelihood of the lake people.
- Winner of Silver Award in Short Film, Handle
Climate Change Film Festival, China
- Winner, Best Ecological Disaster
Short, International Green Film
Festival Kraków, Poland
-Finalist Short Cut Film Festival, Serbia.
-Semi Finalist Conserve Sauk Film Festival, USA.
-Honorable Mention, Human Environment
Care Film Festival, Ontario Canada
-Rural FilmFest, Spain
-Tulipoff International Film Festival Denmark
- International Festival of Red Cross and Health Films, Bulgaria
- International Nature Film Festival Gödöllő
- Sandalia Sustainability Film Festival, Italy
- International Ecological Film Festival TO SAVE
AND PRESERVE, Russia
- Voices from the Waters,
International Traveling Film Festival, India
- Asinabka Film & Media Arts Festival Canada
- Mequinensa International Film Festival,
- Barcelona International Environmental
- China International Green Film Week
- New Earth International Film Festival Poland