Most of us haven’t recognized that we are in a battle—v.1
· Some giants grow from choices.
· Some giants seek us out.
· Do you believe in giants?
Giants are champions because they are hard to beat—v. 4
· Giants always want to fight you alone—v. 8-9
· The end goal of all giants is slavery.
We haven’t been faithful in small things, but we want to be successful in great things—v. 15.
· Are you willing to deliver cheese—v. 17-18
· Giants die because of relationship, relationship is forged in small everyday decisions.
We want someone else to kill our giants for us—v. 25-27.
· The Saul Syndrome.
· Giants are not killed by skill, but through relationship.
You don’t defeat giants, you are delivered from giants—v. 46
· Don’t confuse defeat and deliverance.
· When you are sick of living with giants you will cry out to God for deliverance.