From Earth Day, 2018. A group of volunteers clean up the ground around “The Little Stone House,” on the grounds of Fonthill Museum in Doylestown, PA.
Originally built in 1755, it has sat abandoned in the woods since the mid 1950’s.
There are plans underway to work on restoring the structure to its better days.
For more information, visit The Friends of The Little Stone House: littlestonehouse.org.
Part of Fonthill Woodlands Project to maintain the forest and grounds around Fonthill Museum.