New Brew Thursday
This week we proceed with part 3 of our Cigar and Beer pairing series on Master Pairings with a 2009 Cellar Reserve Old Stock Ale from North Coast Brewing Co.
We talk about the line between Old Ales and Barley Wines, Viscous being an aroma, and whether Steroids taste good or not.
We pair this beer with a selection of cheese and chocolate treats. A Blue Stilton Cheese, some chocolate covered toffee and some dark chocolate covered caramel.
On Master Pairings, Dr. Bill is joined by Tatiana Peavey from FugglyBrew.com and James Sunderland from the Tobacco Barn. They enjoy their own bottle of 2009 North Coast Old Stock Ale and pair it with a Reserva J21 Tatuaje Cigar.
Follow us online :
- NBT - twitter.com/newbrewthursday
- MP - twitter.com/masterpairings
- NBT - facebook.com/NewBrewThursday
- Stephen - twitter.com/darthweef
- John - twitter.com/johnholzer
- Brad - twitter.com/bradkohl
- Matt - twitter.com/SmallBatchBrew
Support our Sponsors :
- Great Nebraska Beer Festival - greatnebraskabeerfest.com/
- Blue Palms Brew House - bluepalmsbrewhouse.com
- Beachwood BBQ - beachwoodbbq.com
- Expert Drinking - expertdrinking.com