Kathleen talks about Unitarian Universalism, how and why this faith was established, how the social justice bowl is filled, and how UU’s are often the punch-line of conservatives.
Related study links:
- Huumor bit.ly/pE2GPW and bit.ly/qxVUsK
- Charles Chauncy, First Great American Awakening bit.ly/o93Khb
- The Christian Century: Can a Creedless Denomination - Make It Another 50 Years? bit.ly/nGhDTK
- Monticello’s Enslaved Craftsmen bit.ly/qMBWRi
- Iron Jawed Angels (movie) imdb.to/q1TOtD
- UUA Social Justice Statements bit.ly/qNm3Ho
- Garrison Keillor, Don’t Mess With Christmas bit.ly/mWdRRu
- Anderson’s GA Sermon Video “Living Outside The Box” bit.ly/odB3oi
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?