UPDATE: check out episode #2 now! At: vimeo.com/macncheese/supermarket
Mac 'n' Cheese is an animated short directed and created by four students at the Utrecht School of Arts in the Netherlands. This roughly two minute animation took about five months to make, and about a bajillion peanut butter sandwiches.
Synopsis: When you find yourself running scared and running out of energy, there's only a few options left to outrun your opponent through the southern desert. Stopping at nothing, watch these two guys wear each other out and rip through boundaries hitherto unbroken. Enjoy the ride!
- Autodesk Maya
- Eyeon Fusion
- Pixologic Zbrush
- Adobe Photoshop
Inspired by Team Fortress 2 and Meet Buck.
- Animation: Tom Hankins, Gijs van Kooten, Guido Puijk, Roy Nieterau
- Music & Audio Design: Giulio Sterbini, Wouter Messelink, Peter-Paul Timmermans
Title song: The Grateful Dead - Casey jones
- UPC Animation Prize at the Netherlands Online Film Festival 2011 (NOFF)
- Best National Student Award at Playgrounds Festival 2011
- Best Chase Scene Award at Couchfest 2011
For any press or work related questions you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit our website: colorbleed.nl/