A story inspired by my beloved grandma and the time I spent with her in the kitchen.
My graduation Classical Animation short film made at Vancouver Film School (2018)
Traditionally animated and digitally painted and composed.
Directed and animated by Giselle Pérez (Guatemala)
Selected to participate in these festivals:
• The Rookies 2018 (Canada): Finalist for 2d film of the year and awarded an “Excellence award”
• KinoFest 2018 (Romania): Selected to participate in the Online competition
• Cinemagic 2018 (Belfast): Screened as part of the short film programme and participated in the School short film competition
• International Kids Film Festival 2018 (India/other Asian countries, etc): Screened and selected for the In-School Competition category.
• Los Angeles Animation Festival 2018 (USA): Selected for screening and competition. WINNER of Best Children’s Animation 2018 .
• 36 International Young Audience Film Festival Ale Kino! 2018 (Poland): Screened and selected for the short film competition.
And for 2019 I got selected for two awesome festivals:
• 21st Annual BAMkids Film Festival in NY (February).
• Children’s Film Festival Seattle (January-February).
I am incredibly honored to have my film participate and be a part of this amazing Festivals around the world. Thank you so much �