Can you deviate in a group or will you then end up alone?
'A raw yet poetic short film' about the beautiful young girl Ninnoc that has won 7 international awards i.a. at Berlinale & IDFA. In this documentary you find yourself in Ninnoc's head and see her wandering through an empty school. There Ninnoc faces the group. She doesn't want to adapt to the others but she is also afraid of being excluded.
A film about exclusion and inclusion, about being your own, group pressure and the consequences that appear to coincide in the head of the self-willed protagonist Ninnoc.
- IDFA (International Documentary Film Festival Amsterdam): 'Best youth documentary' - 2015
- Berlinale, Berlin: 'Special mention' - 2016
- International short film Festival Hamburg (Mo&Friese): 'Mo-Award for best short youth film' - 2016
- Cinema in sneakers, Warsaw: 'The Main Prize for best short film for children' - 2016
- Festival Internacional de Cine para ninos, Mexico: 'Best documentary' - 2016
- Olympia International film festival for children and youth, Greece: 'Best Short Documentary' - 2016
- Malatesta short film festival, Italy: 'Best documentary' - 2018