Property with potential on top of the world ...
Experience the spectacular views from North Stradbroke Island to Coolangatta from this private, irreplaceable residence. Not just a beautiful home but a lot of potential with a massive 60'x20' steel shed/workshop/warehouse with water and power connected, perfect for a home business or future second dwelling. This 11-acre property is beautifully renovated and styled to perfection with low maintenance gardens.
Entertainers delight with stunning views from every room in the house. A huge outdoor entertainment area includes a salt-water swimming pool with sparkling waterfall feature looking out to an oceanic backdrop.
The spectacular Master bedroom, which includes your own private sitting room, huge ensuite, and two separate dressing rooms. Ladies dressing room is large enough to be used as a gym or for new parents, the perfect nursery. All bedrooms have direct access to a massive covered balcony, which extends the full length of the house, enjoy a glass of wine after dark while you take in the fairy lights of the Gold Coast in the vista.
The lower level offers a 'Grand Entrance' with stunning views of the Gold Coast, from the instant you walk through the door. There is a 4th bedroom/study and 2 separate living areas with a large Jetmaster wood burning fireplace for those cold winter evenings. The spacious gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops boasts a huge walk-in Butler's Pantry and a servery w/bi-fold opening onto the outdoor covered entertainment area.
This home has been renovated & upgraded to a very high standard. Bring in the new year with a glass of champagne while you watch your own private firework displays from North Stradbroke to Coolangatta, AWESOME!! Once you experience this property and all it has to offer you will never want to leave.
- Welcoming entry with foyer
- 4th bedroom/ Home office
- Open plan lounge TV/entertainment area & sitting/reading area w/fireplace
- Dining area with large stacker door opening onto the terrace
- Modern chef's kitchen with stone bench tops, Bosch 5-burner free standing stove, Smeg microwave, Smeg
integrated dishwasher, Samsung icemaker fridge and in-sink garbage disposal.
- Large 3+-seat breakfast island/workbench
- Butler's pantry
- Servery with bi-fold window opening to the outdoor entertaining area
- Good size laundry w/bench and cupboards
- Powder room
- Drive-through, tandem garage with internal access
- Generous master bedroom suite with adult's retreat TV area, 2 separate walk-in dressing rooms and stacker door onto the vista-observation balcony.
- Huge ensuite with two separate vanities, free-standing clawfoot bath and large double shower
- 2-large bedrooms with built-ins and sliding doors opening onto the vista-observation balcony
- Family bathroom with toilet, shower and vanity
- Steel shed/workshop 60'x 20', water and power connected, fully alarmed, make a great warehouse or home business, large enough for second home (STCA)
- Low-maintenance landscaped gardens
- Dog proof fenced back garden
- Carport suitable for car or motorcycle
- All new concreted driveways and external parking for 4-6 vehicles,
- 7-interconnected poly rain water tanks with approximately 50,000 litres capacity
- Rainwater harvesting with underground plumbing, no overhead pipes
- Saltwater swimming pool with water feature
- Walled, lighted entrance with auto electric gate, provides security and privacy
- Alarmed shed/workshop/warehouse
- Security system with cameras
- 5.2kw solar system
- Instant hot water
- Ducted vacuum
- Ducted recycled a/c & heating
- Ceiling fans
- Hardwired smoke alarms (5)
- Roof ventilators (3)
- Insulated roof and walls
- Jetmaster Wood burning fireplace
- In-sink garbage disposal
It's rare for a property with such spectacular views to be located so close to shopping, schools, theme parks, waterways, wineries and the M1. The only thing missing from 160 Wongawallan Drive is you!! Don't miss this unique opportunity call Ton Wolf or Paul Edwards today for an inspection.
Details and photos: