After a few days of head scratching and web browsing, i had to ask for help. Gary Mortimer was my Knight in shining armour, and gave me a few tips, these helped but didnt solve my issue. :(
So after a few tests and no true sign of the problem resolving, i popped round Garys Lovely house so he could have a look at it. Anyways after a tricky start we found the Default Gains settings on the inner loop for stabilization where ot high for my little X468 Vigilante frame and Keda A20-50s Motors. With some expert fine tuning we felt that it was fit to fly.
We went outside fo Garys house to his "Bunker" and tried it, but we found the settings where better, but there was a arm that had some wobble and needed to be made more rigid.
After doing this today I tried my little lady out, and she flew for the first time, I just need some maybe a lot of training flights ill be really happy.
Thank you Gary and Dave, and all the others out there who suggested things, my little "Goshawk" is flying and making me a very happy flyer. :)