UV Printer | UV Printer Customizing Light Panels
A UV Printer like the Compress iUV1200s LED UV Printer has a lot of both retail and commercial applications. [compressuvprinter.com] During this video you’ll see us print on an acrylic light panel.
UV Printers can print on a wide variety of substrates including printing on acrylic like you see in this example.
The advantage of the iUV1200s UV Printer vs other “small format” uv printers is that it’s not so much of a small format! Rather than the typical 16” x 20” print area that most small format flatbed uv printers have, the iUV1200s goes 29.5” X 44”. This larger size is what allows us to print this 2’ x 4’ panel.
Cost on custom light panels like this vary widely depending on material and quality. The can be made of acrylic, vinyl, polycarbonate and other materials – all of which our Compress UV Printer can print on.
Customized light panels like you’ll see printed are available online for between $40 and $60 – but that’s for off the shelf designs. You could charge much more for more unique, PERSONALIZED panels.
Here are a few good applications for custom light panels printed with a UV Printer:
• Medical and dental offices - you have to look at SOMETHING!
• Retail displays – lights that compliment the product or vignette used for retail display
• Directional Signs
• Kitchen scenes
Stay tuned after this video and you'll be prompted to watch more like:
• Making custom fan blades
• Printing on Ceramic tiles
• Custom Acrylic Sign Printing
You can also print on metal, wood, plastics, stone, ceramic, canvas and more.
Compress iUV1200s UV Printer Features and Specifications:
• Six independent color channels
• 44.75 x 29.5 inches print area with 11.75 inches media height
• Optional unwind/rewind for roll media
• WIMS white ink management onboard
• All steel construction
• Dual LED variable watt low heat lamps
• Inbuilt media height detection
• Ink mist extraction
To see all of our videos visit compressuvprinter.com/videos