- That the ultimate goal is actually being truly happy
- Single tasking and immersing yourself in what you're doing at the moment
- Coming to a realization that multitasking doesn't exist. You can only do one thing at a time. "Multitasking" is an illusion of doing multiple things at a time; it is really half-assing everything you're doing by doing each for several moments.
- That there's no need to plan out your schedule and set blocks of time for your plans; you only need to do what you're doing, and just that.
- Way too much smiling, if there is such a thing.