Go to http://www.SunlightSRP.com for more information.
Sunlight does what you need to effectively run the day to day operations of your Professional Services organization. From Time & Expense collection to Scheduling to Analytics, Sunlight does it, and it’s easy. Anything that you need to do is no more than two mouse clicks away. Sunlight is accessible over the web, by your Employees, Customers and Partners. The right information is accessible by the right people, at anytime.
Web Scheduling by Individual, Project and Group
• Individual - Instantly know the work status of any resource by project and task
• Project – Employees, Customers and Partners can consult the schedule for resources & times for their project
• Group – Group Leaders/Administrators can easily detect the “holes” in the schedules of their consultants
Weekly Time Collection with Workflow Approval Process
• Create and activate a time period, then collect time information from employees and contractors
• Status reports can be uploaded and attached to time reports
Expense Collection with Workflow Approval Process
• Create and activate a time period, and collect expense information from employees and contractors
• Receipt scans can be uploaded and attached to the expense report
• Centralized Document Repository for contracts, statements of work, resumes, expense receipts, weekly project updates, etc.
• Information for Employees, Partners and Customers is centralized in a single place, for easy access.
Reporting “Out of the Box”
• 38 reports, covering all aspects of the system, are always ready
• Save PDF, Excel or hard copies of Schedules, Expense & Time Reports and all other information that’s available in the application
Subscriptions to Email Alerts
• Standard alerts for expense and time workflow
• Standard alerts for calendar changes
• Optional alerts can be subscribed to for changes to Customers, Employees, etc
Integration with Outlook, Excel and Word
• Import and export VCARDS with MS Outlook
• Export schedules to your MS Outlook calendar or Excel/PDF
• Reports can be exported to MS Excel, PDF, Rich Text for MS Word, CSV and Web Archive files
Integrated with External Systems and Analysis Services
• Codes feature allows tagging so that G/L accounts, HR codes, MSAS Parents, etc., can be easily inserted into your integration stream.
Advanced data analysis with Excel 2010 Power Pivot