A traveling mom describes how iTriage helped her figure out a medical issue. She mentions how easy iTriage is to use and she would recommend the free medical app to anyone. Get more info on iTriage at iTriageHealth.com.
Created by two ER docs, iTriage helps you answer the questions: "What medical condition could I have?" and "Where should I go for treatment?" It also lets you save, easily access, and share the healthcare information most important to you. iTriage has been downloaded millions of times in over 80 countries and consistently receives a 4.5 (out of 5) user rating.
* Proprietary Symptom to ProviderTM pathway: search symptoms, learn about potential causes, and then be directed to the most appropriate treatment facility or doctor
* Find the closest facilities and doctors from your location
* Maps and turn-by-turn directions to all provider facilities
* Thousands of medical symptoms, diseases, procedures, and medications
* Clear, concise, and useful information
* The most updated and comprehensive national directory of hospitals, urgent cares, pharmacies, physicians, outpatient clinics, and community health clinics
* Wait times for select Hospital Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care facilities
* Pre-registration feature for select Hospital Emergency Rooms
* Emergency hotlines, and physician and nurse advice lines
* Save your personal healthcare facilities, doctors, diseases, procedures, medications, and health plan advice lines
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?