Today's consumer is more social than ever. Merchants need to understand how the anywhere, everywhere shopper is finding, sharing, learning and leveraging social tools across channels including Facebook and other online communities.
In this webinar, Lauren Freedman, President of the e-tailing group, and PowerReviews' Cathy Halligan will review new consumer research from the 2011 Social Shopping Study, revealing 5 social shopping trends to help shape your 2012 social strategy.
In the 60-minute webinar, you'll learn:
* Where today's consumer shopping journey begins
* Which social tools matter most in the research process
* Why Facebook and other online communities are so important
* What role mobile plays in changing dynamics of shopping behavior
* How to most effectively market to the social savvy shopper
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?