June 30th 2018, skating at the new park over off Poinsettia, there are moments there were you can find an area alone and for us that's usually the pool. Built to resemble a drained backyard pool, deformed kidney shape with steep transitions, stairs in the shallow end and a speedy waterfall to send you flying and looping around the 12 foot back wall. Standard Bert and Alva. Tommy, the master of finding moments alone, keeps jammn on about this incoming swell in Central California.
"its gonna be sick, no one out, I know this trail we can hike down, just gotta find that road..."
Spontaneous road trip, I got a van and with a flat forecast for N. County and the 4th of July crowds headed to the beach,,.Central Cal it is. "Duude, we should also skate Derby..."
Filmed from July 2nd - July 6th, 2018
Also Featuring: Sean Tully, Belzer, Rodger Mahlko, IzzyP, Lauren Canavan, Tosh and Joel Tudor.
Boards we brought:
- 7'10" Bluegill by Jon Wegener
- 8'8" Blind Girl by Herbie Fletcher
- 6'1" Twinzer by Kurtis Woodin
- 9'9" Speed Shape by Sean Keany
- Truckin' - Grateful Dead from American Beauty
- This Joint - Slightly Stoopid from Closer to the Sun
- Dukes Up - Modest Mouse from Sad Sappy Sucker
- Man Who Lives Forever - Lord Huron from Lonesome Dreams
- Lullaby - Lord Huron from Lonesome Dreams
- Night on the Sun - Modest Mouse from Night on the Sun EP
For Entertainment Use Only, Enjoy: )