A cookbook author, award-winning food writer and editor, trained chef, and novice restaurant investor, Nadia is an indisputable lover of all things edible and culinary. Whether she’s perfecting her gourmet mac and cheese for her discriminating toddler or hosting multiple-course dinner parties, she (almost) always has something simmering on the stove. Born in Malaysia, raised in London and now living in New York City, she is 1000 Cookbooks' editorial and creative maven.
Favorite foods: Chocolate, Malaysian hawker fare especially curry laksa and roti canai, buttery, garlicky escargot, more chocolate.
• Unlimited access to the complete content of hundreds of the world’s best cookbooks
• 100,000+ recipes instantly available at your fingertips, searchable from any device
• Curated by a panel of top chefs and food-writer
• Personalized recommendations quickly guide you to the recipes you want to make
• Create and share favorite recipe “playlists” for any occasion; save and share your recipe photos and notes
“ckbk is to recipes as Spotify is to music" - The Spoon
Now in beta testing. Founder subscribers get early access from September 2018. Sign up to our wait list now: ckbk.com/waitlist