Short documentary by Marcelle Abela about humankind’s first walk on the moon with Apollo 11, NASA’s test mission of Orion for beyond low-space orbit and Mars 1, the upcoming first manned mission to the red planet. Music by Mirko Sukovic.
- Gold Prize (shared), 2020 Tsiolkovsky Space Fest, Kaluga, Russian Federation.
- Best Travel Film, 5th Global Short Film Awards, Cannes, France.
- Best New Media Short Documentary / Best Score, 2019 Mediterranean Film Festival Cannes, France (French premiere).
- Best Documentary, 2019 European International Film Festival, Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation.
- Best Documentary Short, 2019 Rome Prisma Independent Film Awards, Rome, Italy,
- Bronze Awards for Best Editing / Best Original Music Score, 2018 Independent Shorts Awards, Los Angeles, California (American premiere).
- Best Music, 2018 Top Indie Film Awards, Los Angeles.
- Best Documentary Short / Best Editing, 2018 Top Indie Film Awards, Los Angeles, California.
- Best Editing of Short Film, Queen Palm International Film Festival 2018, Palm Beach, California.
- Best New Visions, 2019 Strasburg International Film Festival, Virginia.
- Best Internet Video, #LabMeCrazy! Science Film Festival 2019, Pamplona, Spain (Spanish premiere).
An Avinu Films production.