A sourdough-fermenting, backyard-wasabi-growing culinary adventurer, Matt began his career as a science publisher. As co- founder of open access publishing pioneer BioMed Central, he helped to transform the 350-year old science publishing industry through the use of technology. Next up, cookbooks! He is based in London, and when he is not cooking, hacking or drinking coffee, he likes to burn off the excess calories with marathons and endurance swimming.
Favorite foods: Hamachi nigiri, crispy pork belly and home- made waffles.
• Unlimited access to the complete content of hundreds of the world’s best cookbooks
• 100,000+ recipes instantly available at your fingertips, searchable from any device
• Curated by a panel of top chefs and food-writer
• Personalized recommendations quickly guide you to the recipes you want to make
• Create and share favorite recipe “playlists” for any occasion; save and share your recipe photos and notes
“ckbk is to recipes as Spotify is to music" - The Spoon
Now in beta testing. Founder subscribers get early access from September 2018. Sign up to our wait list now: ckbk.com/waitlist