A barbershop quartet sings for their lives. Filmed with the Robert Rig from Goat & Yeti. GoatAndYeti.com
- Los Angeles 3D Film Festival 'Best of the Festival Award'
- Portland International Film Festival "Audience Award'
- Faux Film Festival "Audience Award'
- New York Children's Film Festival
- LES Film Festival
- HPL Film Festival
- Tacoma Film Festival
- MIFF Film Festival
- Atlanta Horror Film Festival 'Best Short Short'
- Rainer Film Festival
- Tumbleweed Film Festival
- National Stereographers Convention
Filmed on a handmade beamsplitter rig, Shine is presented here in anaglyph. Watch at fullscreen for best depth. If you're in Portland, OR please email me and I will show you the piece in RealD.
A Film By: Jesse Blanchard
Puppets: Jason Ropp
Costumes: Susan Blanchard
Jason Ropp, Brittany Burton, Catherine Blanchard, Jason Malone, Trevor Overton, Savanna Pom, Mark Wheeler
Blood Effects: Team Yummy & Trevor Overton
Todd Dignan, Paul Olguin, Jeff Welsh, Glenn Russel, Spitball Media, Infocus Corporation, Brad Reeb, Evan Gandy