1. Illustrator - Prepared Vibram logo for C4D.
2. Cinema 4D - Imported Vibram fivefingers vector logo.
3. Cinema 4D - Extruded the logo using extrude nurbs.
4. Cinema 4D - Created textured environment and textured the 3D logo.
5. Cinema 4D - Rotated and exploded the objects using the explode deformer to morph into each other as they rotate.
6. Cinema 4D - Applied Motion Blur and Ambient Occlusion during render.
7. After Effects - Imported .psd sequence render from Cinema 4D for final post effects.
8. After Effects - Created gradient circular background.
9. After Effects - Animated yellow stripe over the gradient background.
10. After Effects - Rendered to Final Cut Pro.