The Navy Pier is one of Chicago's most renown landmarks, drawing 9.3 million visitors every year. As part of a refurbishment incorporating different interactive touchpoints, we were asked by Dogstudio to collaborate on a playful interactive installation for families & children.
Our role in this project was to create an installation using body tracking and real-time weather data from the city of Chicago. Besides design & development of custom software generating the visuals, we also handled on-site setup & support.
- FWA Of The Day — thefwa.com/cases/enchanted-waters
- Client: Navy Pier
- Strategy: Dogstudio
- Concept & Production: Dogstudio
- Creative Direction & Design: Dogstudio
- Creative Development: nøcomputer, Matt DesLauriers, David Lenaerts, Kurt Drubbel
- Systems Engineering: Spye
- Architecture: Gensler
- Case Study Video: Andrew Dowd, Christophe Zidler, Dogstudio
- Music: Ocoeur - Les Rêves d'Alice
Original Case Study — vimeo.com/293333482