1) Beautiful sunset driving up the I-5 from Eugene to Portland.
2) Woke up to find that my alopecia areata (autoimmune condition) was back in full force. Sucks.
3) Jessica singing to the Wicked soundtrack on the drive up to the San Juans. She likes to listen to "One Short Day in the Emerald City" as we drive through Seattle.
4) Fooling around on the guitar. Fell asleep on the couch 3 minutes later.
5) Jessica trying on hats at the wool store.
6) Watching the early morning mist roll through the trees.
7) Bought Jessica flowers at Pike's Market in Seattle on the drive home. Two bouquets of course! One for home and one for work.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?