Using Kubernetes in production brings us great benefits with flexible deployments for scaling our applications. But we’re facing some new challenges to secure our clusters, harden our container images and protect the live system against possible network attacks from the outside and inside.
In this webinar, our Docker Captain and Container Security Expert, Dieter Reuter, will cover hot topics like securing Kubernetes cluster and nodes, image hardening and image scanning, and protecting the Kubernetes network against typical attacks. With a few slides and a live demo we'll dig into todays security challenges and present solutions to integrate into your CI/CD workflow and even to protect your Kubernetes workload actively with a container firewall.
- Welcome and introductions
- Why should we care about security?
- Kubernetes container hack
- Demo 1 - Apache Struts Exploit
- How to improve security?
- Protecting the container run-time
- Demo 2 - Detect and Prevent Attacks
- Key takeaways and mastering container security
Dieter Reuter, Chief Solutions Architect, NeuVector