All Hands Magazine’s legacy spans nearly 90 years. It began in 1922 as the Navy's Bureau of Navigation Bulletin. In 1942, it took on the name Bureau of Naval Personnel; finally, in 1945 it became known by its present name, All Hands. This video pays tribute to everyone who contributed their time and efforts into the magazine to tell the Navy's story.
Special thanks to:
Marie Johnston (Editor 1986-2011)
MC2 (EXW) Todd Frantom (Photographer/Editor)
Preston Keres (AHM Assistant Editor/Photojournalist)
Cinematography and production by Andrew Arthur Breese
Graphics by Nate Quinn, Andrew Arthur Breese
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?