Possible Worlds is a VR platform and experience that will invite participants to speculate on alternative possibilities for the future.
I was invited by Producer, Fabbula and Creative Director, Thomas Klein, to be part of this exhibition. I was responsible for the creation of the "Metaspace", a journey and portal to another world.
This was my very first contact with Unreal Engine 4. A tool, that is nowadays part of my workflow in certain projects.
This is a video capture of the VR journey (with straight head in default position).
Thomas Klein – Creative Direction
Edu Prats – Design, Realtime VFX, GFX Development & Modelling
Samuel Wilhelmsson – Blueprints interactive logic
Kristoffer Wilhelmsson – Sound Design & Soundtrack
FULL PROJECT CREDITS:
Presented by Fabbula x IAM
Does reality have to be probable?
A co-production with Fabbula, Possible Worlds is a VR platform and experience that will invite participants to speculate on alternative possibilities for the future, created by:
- Another World & Jocabola // Meta Space
- Cave Canems and Diego Navarro // Quixada
- Nicole Ruggiero, Jeremy McKeehen, Prashast Thapan, Calvin Pia, Michelle Cortese // No ESC
- Fabbula // Executive Producer
- Thomas Klein / Another World // Creative Director & VR Producer
- Fabien Siouffi & Thomas Klein // Idea, Concept & Script
- Lucy Rojas & Andrés Colmenares / IAM // Co-producers and Communications
- Rosa Monge // Associate Producer
- Ingi Freyr Guðjónsson // Possible Vessel design & construction
- Pedro Ajo // Graphic design
- Andrew Bennett // Copy editor
- Kasia Niewiarowska // Possible Wear
- Persiis Hayannis // Actress - Molly Ledoux // Videographer, production assistant, high spirit
- Omar Gonzalez // 3D Modeling, Animations, Story board
- Samuel Wilhelmsson // Programming
- Kristoffer Wilhelmsson // World soundscapes