Understanding how to create a culture of digital wellness is a great way to reduce stress in the workplace. Taking time to see how Smartphones and screen time impact the emotion and mood of your team can have a major impact on the health of your organization.
Fostering digital wellness can lead to better relationships, more satisfaction at work, and a reduction in employee burnout. In Mark’s uplifting talk, he’ll explore how our devices impact the mind, body, & spirit and provide techniques to improve the digital wellbeing of your organization.
Mark’s mission is to help people defeat distractions and interruptions in order to
become Purposely Connected to their work and the people around them. In today’s
connected culture, it's hard to create healthy boundaries with our Smartphones and devices.
In this video you'll learn how to:
• Create healthy digital habits at work and home
• Better manage email overload
• Reduce burnout through stress reduction techniques and help increase productivity
• Learn how to set expectations with communication preferences in the digital age
• Discover additional resources for your organization to become digitally fit
Please reach out to MarkOstach.com to book him to speak at your next event!