To plan your IT roadmap and the digital transformation of your business requires a lot of complex analysis. Everything from security to cloud to license compliance must be considered, and just taking inventory of your shelfware can be a challenge. The Rimini Street Strategic Services Group exists to help clients navigate these issues.
In this 21-minute on-demand webinar, we answer common questions but also suggest questions you ought to be asking about your technology, architecture, and vendor choices. Once you have decided to extend the life and value of your enterprise software by switching to third party support, the Strategic Service Group is available to help you with issues like:
• Securing applications without depending on the application vendors to do it for you.
• Analyzing available software updates and how they compare to your business requirements – allowing you to avoid the labor and disruption required to test and implement unnecessary software that offers little or no benefit.
• Maintaining interoperability with as operating systems, the cloud, and tools like browsers continue to evolve.
• Minimizing license compliance risk.
• Choosing the cloud strategy that fits the best interests of your business.
• Proactively identifying and preventing issues with business critical systems.