Arvid shares his personal story of addiction and recovery. And the power of a spiritual community.
Further reading links for Rev Dr Arvid Straube’s Sep 18 sermon “Addiction, Grace, and Recovery”:
- Opening Words: Confessions, #476 (page 2), Von Ogden Vogt bit.ly/o0V2rm
- The Living Tradition we share draws from many sources bit.ly/q2FINx
- National Recovery Month 1.usa.gov/n4VNWA
- UUA Addictions Ministry bit.ly/ps7YWw
- Alcoholics Anonymous aa.org/
- Smart Recovery smartrecovery.org/
- Anne Lamott, Hope Begins in the Dark bit.ly/nMFI0j
- Carl Jung’s letter to Bill Wilson bit.ly/nwjsIc
- The Oxford Group bit.ly/pExU6Q
- Gerald May, Desire bit.ly/qQ4cqG
- St Augustine, Our Hearts Are Restless bit.ly/phfbGv
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?