Sunday, Sept. 30, 2018 - Changing Lanes: The Consultant
Once you are a parent, you are always a parent, the role just changes.
· Fathered by God.
· The work of a parent is never fully complete.
A consultant is valuable because of experience and perspective-Isaiah 55:8-9
· I have done this before.
· I see what you can’t.
· A consultant will not make your decision for you, but will point you in the direction of the best decision.
A consultant delivers the truth.
· Truth doesn’t mean I don’t love you.
· Truth means I love you most.
· A consultant doesn’t get to choose the consequences.
A consultant is always present—Hebrews 13:5, Jeremiah 31:3
· No matter what you go through I will always be here.
· Never stop praying, never stop waiting.