This was an actual KAP flight using a Flow Form 16 kite, a Brooxes BBKK rig, and Canon T2i camera. Unfortunately the flying conditions were absolutely rotten. (This is what I get most of the time near my house. Bad for a kite flier!)
I ran this through Video Deshaker to extract X(px) Y(px) Z(deg) displacements on a frame-by-frame basis, converted the X and Y data to degrees, and used the frame rate to convert those numbers to angular velocities. I then ran statistics on this, and then generated an FFT of a subsample of the data in order to find dominant frequencies. That analysis can be found by scrolling down to the attached picture and clicking on it.