In this Blender 2.5 video tutorial series we will be going over the basics of how to use Python in the Blender Game Engine.
In this first part we'll briefly go over the BGE python module, as well as taking a quick look at Logic Bricks and Game Physics. After that we'll get into the real meat of the tutorial and start writing our playerscript.py script to handle simple keyboard input and instantiate new objects at runtime.
What is covered in this tutorial:
- Basic introduction to the BGE module.
- Brief explanation of Logic Bricks.
- Brief explanation of Game Physics.
- Catching and handling keyboard input.
- Instantiating new objects at runtime.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?