Seven powerful beasts have joined forces and are gunning for your job, to displace your department and to vanquish your organization.
• ERP/SAP: 100’s of 1,000’s of jobs expunged over the past 10-15 years. Replaced by software
• White-Collar Robots: Cash Machines, Kiosks, People-less stores, Lights Out Warehousing…
• Globalization: Abundance of talented professionals worldwide are only a click away
• Outsourcing: Often better, cheaper, faster (IT, HR, Payroll, etc.)
• Internet: Bye-bye brick and mortar. Banking is needed, banks are not. Travel is needed, travel agencies are not. Retail is needed, malls are not…
• Disruptive/Destructive Competition: Uber, Netflix, Amazon…
• Artificial Intelligence: AI’s performing surgery. Capable of learning, making decisions…
In the age of the never satisfied customer, multi-faceted global influences and complex economic challenges, there are companies and entrepreneurs (Destructive/Disruptive Competition) at this moment looking to reinvent the way your business is done. How many bookstores were wiped out because of Amazon.com? What happened to Kodak? Yellow cab? Blockbuster? Sears? Woolworth's? Nokia? Rest assured someone somewhere is about to revolutionize your industry, your business, your department and your job.
We are in a brawl with few rules, where the fast, flexible, and agile will eat and spit out the slow, over-thinking, and complacent. Individuals, teams, and organizations that fail to adapt will find themselves vulnerable, uncomfortable, and at the mercy of other people, events, or the competition. In this New World of Work, quickly leveraging ideas, talent, and leadership at all levels will separate top performing organizations from the laggards.
Resistance is futile.
In today's commoditized surplus economy, where customers and employers have more choices than ever, what will it take to ensure your products and services are scintillating and memorable? As an individual, what are you doing to secure your position in the New World of Work? Distinct or extinct – the choice is yours.
Learn how to awaken the whatever it takes attitude, belief, resolve, perseverance, confidence, determination, drive and creativity to achieve what matters most to you, your team and your organization.
It's about maintaining a competitive edge amidst chaos. It's about achieving success when the stakes are high and ever-changing. Do you know what it will take? Are you ready for the dramatic changes taking place in the New World of Work? Learn to differentiate in a sea of sameness.
• Develop tenacity, resolve and agility to secure your spot in the New World of Work.
• Arouse a sense of purpose and passion among your employees.
• Understand why many individuals, teams and organizations are losing to the unforgiving forces of the ‘7-sided pincer movement’ in the New World of Work.
• Build, enhance and grow your desired 'brand' – Organizational and Individual – to cement your spot in the New World of Work.
• Discover the essential tools in the ‘New Work Survival Kit.’
• Learn the 5-ingredient ‘kryptonite’ to thwart the 7-sided Pincer Movement.
• Cultivate a workforce that is connected, aligned and delivers your 'brand promise.'
• Capitalize on the untapped potential of your talent - inspire extraordinary performance.
Mike Evans is Managing Partner of QuestMark, and has developed a unique perspective from 20+ years of working alongside a star studded list of world-renowned thought leaders, including: Dr. John Kotter, Dr. Stephen Covey, Tom Peters, Jim Kouzes, Hyrum Smith, Steve Farber and Chris McChesney. Mike served in senior leadership and consulting roles with Kotter International, FranklinCovey, and Tom Peters Company.
In addition to being a best-selling author, Mike is a leading authority on Unleashing Personal and Organizational Accountability, clients rely upon Mike’s solutions to; Accelerate Change, Shape Their Optimal Culture, Flawlessly Execute Key Strategies, Ignite Leadership Capacity at all Levels, Amplify Employee Engagement and Cultivate Peak Performance.
31 of Fortune 50 are clients. Mike works with organizations around the globe and in virtually every arena, from the tech sector to financial services, manufacturing, health care, hospitality, entertainment, retail, and the US Government. Clients include: Intel, Capital One, Cargill, General Mills, Monsanto, Apple, BNY Mellon, BP Alaska, Masonite, Rite Aid, ACE Hardware, H&R Block, McAfee, Pfizer, The United States Navy, Fidelity Investments, Johnson & Johnson, Symantec, Cigna Corporation, US Steel, PharMerica, Oracle, Astra Zeneca, Baxter International Inc., Shell Oil, Cargill, American Airlines, DuPont USA, Novartis and NASA.