1. Please input your credentials and log-in to the Exchange and Wallet
2. Near the top left corner, Click on ‘Tools’, then click on ‘Mining’ to enter the one-click mining interface.
3. Once you have entered into the mining interface you will need to select your trading pairs. ‘Mining Coin 1’ will be fixed to USDT. ‘Mining Coin 2’ is where you will need to select the other pair, (ETH or BTC).
4. After selecting the desired pairs, you will then need to manually enter the desired amounts of USDT and BTC or ETH, that you want to use for mining.
5. You will then need to enter your ‘Target Mining Amount’. The Target Mining Amount is the amount of transaction fees, in USDT, that you want to use or mining. This number must be less than your input amount in ‘Mining Coin 1’ as well as as less than you Dialy Mining Limit.
6. Once you have entered the amounts, you will need to Agree to the terms and conditions of the platform. After reading the terms and conditions, you will have to check the box to indicate you have fully understood and agree to our terms and conditions.
Note: Your daily mining limit is located under ‘Daily Mining Limit’ as shown below. The estimate of today’s transaction fees will be in the middle right, under ‘Today’s Trading Commision’. Once you click ‘Start’ you will start to see your mining progress from 0-100% in the blue bar in the middle of the interface.
7.You can click ‘Stop’ at anytime to pause the mining.
8.You can also check your specific transaction records through the ‘Transaction Record’ tab in the main interface.
Note: Closing the Client, insufficient funds, and Transaction fees ≥ to your mining limits etc. will cause the program to stop. You can make the necessary adjustments if applicable, and click ‘Start’ to restart.