A Dutch TV Documentary about the Polish Tu-154 crash: the questionable "investigation", manipulations, and social-political ramifications for Poland, Central and Eastern Europe.
Featuring interviews with:
- Dr. Andrzej Nowak, PhD, Historian, The Jagiellonian University, Krakow, member of Polish Academy of Sciences
- Tomasz Sakiewicz, Editor, "Gazeta Polska"
- Capt. Janusz Wieckowski, Pilot, with over 20-years experience in flying the same type of airplane that crashed near Smolensk, Russia
- Zuzanna Kurtyka, wife of the late Dr. Janusz Kurtyka, President of the Institute of National Remembrance
- Joanna Patocka, Chariwoman, the "Ruch 10 Kwietnia"
- Marcin Roszkowski, Member, the "Ruch 10 Kwietnia"
- Dr. Przemyslaw Zurawski, PhD, Former Official in the Polish Ministry of Defense
- Viktor Yuschenko, former president of Ukraine
- Bronislaw Wildstein, Journalist
- Dr. Jacek Trznadel, PhD, President, The Polish Katyn Foundation
- Vladimir Bukovsky, a prominent Russian Dissident, neurophysiologist, author and political activist
- Witold Waszczykowski, former Deputy-Head in the Polish National Security Bureau
- Dr. Norman Davies, PhD, Historian, University of London
- Edward Lucas, Journalist, "The Economist"
- Piotr Naimski, advisor, Energy Security Body, the Chancelory of the President of the Republic of Poland
- Jaroslaw Kaczynski, Chairman, PiS, Prawo i Sprawiedliwosc