We re-visited this "secret" shortcut for motorists #traveling in Denmark. This highly recommended, convenient and fun ferry route from Bøjden to Fynshav is an excellent solution for everyone going beyond 'just visiting #Nyhavn' but interested in seeing more of this picturesque Nordic country.
The old ferry steamer has, in the meantime, been replaced by a newer, relatively high-tech one. Apparently low-energy and more silent, the new ferry is featured in this second video about one of Denmark's nicest ferry routes. Footage shot on the Panasonic Lumix GH-8 mirrorless camera in 4K.
Other HD video equipment we use or recommend:
- first of all, a professional video head for your tripod: amzn.to/2RcMfxJ
- to create professional slider effects: http://tinyurl.com/j3ek4pz
- an affordable camera crane: http://tinyurl.com/hmp4fkx
- if you need moving POV shots, use a stabilizer like this one: http://tinyurl.com/gv5y7ml
- improve video image quality with a low-cost 4K portable camera: amzn.to/2xVDKzl
- get a faster computer capable of handling HiRes video: amzn.to/2zG8LZe
- finally, a really good video camera to take it to the next level: amzn.to/2R7BnkG
Ferry travel used to be (and still is) very much a way of life in Denmark. Not only is it a necessity because of geography in Denmark but it's also offering an always welcome break and a chance for having a coffee while traveling in that beautiful but rather little-known European country. Come and see for yourself!
Photos/video ©2018 Mark Mage, shutterstock.com/video/search?contributor=marquixHD&rid=2853577 and dreamstime.com/stock-photo-great-lakes-frozen-shoreline-lake-superior-clear-winter-day-snow-covered-rocky-shiny-blue-ice-surface-white-snow-image65438128#res9237409
#Denmark #ferry #travel #selfdrive #roadtrip #Europe