Effective Web Design for Artists and Creatives
September 12, 2011
New York Foundation for the Arts
This panel & discussion focuses on:
● Strategy: Choosing a concrete objective for your website.
● Usability and Simplicity: The importance of pre-planning and organization.
● Basic Do’s and Don’ts: How to sidestep common art website mistakes.
● Delivering Fresh Content: The how & when of website maintenance and updates.
● Affordable resources and options for website design and hosting.
Natale Cree Adgnot – Head Designer at NAT+NEO and Design Instructor at The Fashion Institute of Technology.
Nathalie Pham – Artist and Director of NPcreate and Bizwall.net.
Lainya Magaña – Arts Writer, Independent Curator, and CEO of A&O Public Relations and Marketing.
Charlie Grosso – Artist, Director of Baang and Burne Contemporary Art, and former Creative Director of Propaganda Inc., a boutique website and graphic design firm.
Kesha Bruce – Artist, Co-founder of Baang and Burne Contemporary Art
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?