This webinar is for Education Advocates aiming to improve educational outcomes and the well-being of California’s children. We will demonstrate how you can use HealthyCity.org to access data and create the visual evidence that supports your campaigns. We will also highlight how the website can help you understand the current educational landscape in your community, looking closely at the latest data and relevant resources. A special guest co-presenter from Advancement Project’s Education Program will join us to share a recent success story about guiding the expenditure of funds in areas of highest need in Los Angeles. Attendees of this webinar will learn how to use HealthyCity.org to:
- Find local educational resources and support services
- See how your region compares to other regions or to state averages on various education indicators
- Research key educational data as well as other demographic, economic, housing, education, and environmental data
- Upload or create your own local datasets, and analyze these together with other data currently available on the website
- Inform and support advocacy work around issue areas such as academic performance, physical fitness, truancy, school safety and environment
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?