Sunday, Oct. 28, 2018 - The State of the Church
Jesus is concerned about the needs of people—John 6:5
· What do you see?
· If Jesus is concerned about the lesser He is concerned about the greater.
Jesus wants us to join Him in meeting needs—John 6:5
· The “we” changes everything!
· We have to learn to look beyond what we have always depended on—John 6:6
Jesus wants us to see what He sees, feel what He feels, and do what he does—John 6:8
Great things happen when we combine human effort with heavenly resources to accomplish God’s purposes.
Where are we?
· Plans change.
· Plans are the best humans can do to prepare for God’s will.
· We plan because of growth.
· We are growing in every area.
· What are our struggles?
Where do we go from here?
· Our needs are bigger than our current resources.
· Our faith must be bigger than our needs.
· We love God and love people.