Founder Nate Musson describing the benefits of Shred Soles Snowboarding Specific Insoles.
• Canting- 4 degrees (this is what makes them snowboarding specific), gives better performance by realigning ankles, knees and hips to a natural balanced riding posture. Reduces stress on knees caused by wider stances.
• Arch Support is engineered specifically for snowboarding to maximize arch support and minimize strain and injury.
• Deep-well heel cup with firm high-riser sidewalls stabilizes heel and reduces friction from lateral foot movement. EVA heel plug absorbs shock. The plug passes through top and bottom surfaces for added support and cushioning.
• Insole base is made of DuraShred™. Insole forms to your foot. The material is odor inhibiting, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal for better foot health and comfort.
• Polyester top cover breathes to circulate air throughout boot with each foot motion. ShredTex™ fabric is odor inhibiting, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal for better for health and comfort