Hi everyone! A "how to" make paper flowers and a decorating idea. I'm sorry about the sound, I will post the steps here:
1. Trifold a piece of paper then fold in half, cut the squares out
2. Cut a spiral out of the square (tip: The width of the spiral should be slightly wider on the outside)
3. Roll the spiral (either way, I haven't found a difference) around and fold the end over to secure
4. Glue in the center of the paper flower, secure it
5. Flatten out the bottom without pressing in the "petals"
DO NOT TOUCH THE PETALS WITH GLUE ON YOUR FINGERS- IT WILL NOT LOOK GREAT.
6. Place the flower on whatever beautiful piece of art you are making!
7. CONGRATULATIONS DID YOU KNOW YOU ARE AMAZING?!
cameos by my body guards: Bellatrix the pug & Tallulah the exotic shorthair