Being present means you value the most important thing.
· Be present with God, be present with others, be present with self.
· Martha welcomed Jesus into her home, Mary welcomed Jesus into her life.
· Reprioritize life—the most valuable thing you possess is you.
· Believe every person has something to offer.
· What “they” have to say matters.
· Your focus is the moment you are sharing in relationship.
Being present means we remove distractions.
· External distractions.
· Internal distractions.
To live in the present…
· You get the best of the moment—v. 42
· There are some things you will never lose—v. 42.