The Anoka Post Office is a former post office building in Anoka, Minnesota, United States. It was built in 1916 in a Colonial Revival design credited to architect James Knox Taylor. It remained in service as a U.S. Post Office until 1977, after which it has housed a variety of commercial tenants. The building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979 for its local significance in the theme of architecture. This Anoka County National Registry of Historic Places video was produced by students from Hennepin Technical College Video Production Program in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota. Produced by Anoka County Historical Society, Rebecca Ebnet-Mavencamp, Executive Director, Audra Hilse, Archivist and Sara Given, Coordinator and Directed by Dylan Salber.