Enterprise App Stores are getting high visibility. We now have Apple's Volume Purchase Plan (VPP) for business, Verizon's Enterprise App Store, and Cisco's AppHQ enterprise Android app store to name a few. If you are a business using (or planning to use) custom mobile applications and deploy them on smartphones and tablets of your choice, you need to understand your options.
In this live webinar, learn about:
• Public app store solutions from Apple, Verizon, Google and Cisco and how they impact your business and employees
• Apple's VPP and B2B App Store program and how it can be used by developers, admins and iPhone and iPad end users
• Options to create a custom "Enterprise App Catalog" for your company using a SaaS (software as a service) solution
• Best practices for creating in-house enterprise apps to ensure that only authorized users can install and run apps
• Protecting sensitive data and securely provisioning, configuring and managing apps in a "Bring Your Own Device" world