Geotechnical engineers are faced with unprecedented challenges in predicting the movements caused by tunnelling and excavations and their resulting impact on buildings, overground rail and utilities.
Additionally the need to communicate with a large number of stakeholders involved in infrastructure projects is ever-increasing, resulting in the demand for multiple iterations to arrive at a solution. Assessment analysis can be very time-consuming and labour-intensive, locking up resources, and budget.
Oasys XDisp 20.0 changes all of that:
• Simulate unlimited construction elements and stages in one model
• 3D visualisation with dynamic chart views
• Assess potential rail damage alongside structures and utilities
• Instant colour-coded assessment of the risk of damage
• Multicore processing capability
• Automate time-consuming tasks with COM
XDisp 20.0 will be demonstrated by Product Director and Developer, Euan Watterson, alongside Product Specialist, Zeena Farook.