Hand-made. Oven-fresh. Brownies & Blondies.
20 signature flavors. Natural, premium ingredients.
Also, Sugardaddy's artisan-made:
Brownie Biscotti. Brownie Bites. Brownie Truffles. Brownie Bark. Brownie Cheesecakes. Brownie Cakes. Brownie Ice Creams. Brownie Trifles.
Perfect for special occassions, weddings, and showers. Gorgeous gift packaging options.
Established in 2005.
Sugardaddy's was founded and developed as an online business at http://www.sugardaddys.com by Columbus residents' Tom Finney and Mark Ballard to be the nation's premier Brownie & Blondie gifting and dessert company. Sugardaddy's validation came when Sugardaddy’s was:
• Selected as Green Room amenities for The Ellen DeGeneres Show (2006-2008)
• Named "Best of the Best" Brownies & Blondies by Food Network (2007), and
• Crowned winners of Throwdown with Bobby Flay (2007).
Since that time, Sugardaddy's has been named:
• "Editor's Pick" by The Nibble.com (three times), Desserts Magazine, Chocolatier, Food 411, ChocolateGrail.com, Instyle, Midwest Living, Woman's Day, Instinct, and The Washington Post.
• "Best Gift" by Today Show (twice), Instyle (twice), Instyle Weddings, Modern Bride, and Brides.com.
Sugardaddy's continues to expand its multichannel operations through http://www.sugardaddys.com,
1.888.4 I want 1, and its company-owned retail stores while continuing online partnerships with NeimanMarcus.com, Saks.com, Foodzie.com, and GoldenEdibles.com.