A group of young creatives wanted to create a non-profit independent initiative to:
- promote the value of social communication amongst the global creative community.
- provide charities with a database of communication tools they can access for free.
- inspire members of the public through graphic design
They created Good 50x70 - an online project the whole world can participate in. 2008 marked its second edition.
- Annual poster contest: charities receive all entries for their potential use.
- Exhibitions & Catalogue of the best posters chosen by our jury.
- Workshops at design schools and universities.
Director: Emiel Steenhuizen - http://www.brickmansion.com
Music: Inf (Bas Te Braak) - http://www.myspace/theinfonetic.com