the prototype was made to explore and show possibilities for direct control of a "shooter" using web browser, specifficaly html5 canvas element.
in deployment other client side tech i.e. flash should be used for better browser compability.
iphone app is just for fun.
- 2 servos,
- modded airsoft gun taken from rc tank.
wiznet w5100 ethernet chip is responsible for passing network data to arduino.
router w/ dd-wrt firmware.
- canvas example made using processingjs,
- mouse movements and clicks are asynchonously sent to a php script on a server,
- php uses socket to send data through udp (no serial communication).
- made using oF,
- user has to open controlling app that establishes direct connection to wiznet via router. no server.
pvt - light up bright fires (nathan fake remix)