IMAGE TV OHIO is a High Energy Magazine-styled 30
minutes Television show. It is the 2009 outreach initiative of OCAGC.
IMAGE TV OHIO will focus on local Asian-American
influences and prospective on Economic, Social, Arts and
Cultural Development. The show has the potential to reach up to 1,556,700 households in northern Ohio and will be available commercial free online at numerous websites.
IMAGE TV OHIO will cover topics of interest to Asian
Pacific Americans in Northeast Ohio and surrounding Areas. It will include cultures from China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Laos, Cambodia, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, and others.
IMAGE TV OHIO’s pilot episode will showcase the Lunar
New Year. This episode will illustrate how the various ethnic Asian cultures in northeast Ohio celebrate the Lunar New Year through pictures and videos. The show will include a cooking demonstration as well as a spotlight on a local Asian-American individual and/or event. Each episode will focus on a different theme including Asian Weddings, Arts and Entertainment, Health and Medicine, and others.
IMAGE TV OHIO is currently seeking sponsors and/
or commercial spot advertising to underwrite the
entire episode programming or season. Please contact OCAGC for sponsorship level, pricing and benefit. All Sponsorship is Tax Deductible
OCA IMAGE TV OHIO PARTNERS:
- Creative House Studios, Inc.
- City of Cleveland Ward 13 - Councilman Joe Cimperman
- Media Design Imaging
- City of Cleveland Community Relations Department
- St. Clair-Superior Development Corp.
- International Community Council
- Erie Chinese Journal Newspaper
- MotivAsians for Cleveland
- Asian Services in Action, Inc.
- Stream of Music, LLC
- Asian and Friends of Cleveland
- Margaret W. Wong and Assoc. Co., LPA
- Anthony Yen, Asian Hour WERE 1490 AM
- The Vietnamese Community in Greater Cleveland