What I have experienced from Jesus should make me grateful.
· Love and gratitude are roommates in the same heart.
· How can I be grateful when life isn’t good?
- God is good.
- I can be grateful for my long term even when I can’t for my short term.
- I have to look harder when things aren’t good.
· How can I be grateful when life is good?
- Never take my blessings for granted.
· Stop looking at what others have and thank God for what you have.
My gratitude affects my worship.
· Gratitude reveals the heart is full.
· Gratitude opens the hand.
· Gratitude makes my life humble.
My gratitude should show up in how I live my life.
· Gratitude means life is a worship experience.
· Gratitude means I am not ashamed of what Jesus has done in my life.